Head Muscle Press Release (27 Sept 2011) – Head Muscle officially endorses Mr. Herman Cain as the next President of the United States.
Now given the size of our readership, I do not expect that this announcement will make Fox News – or even come to the attention of Mr. Cain for that matter, but we are pleased to make it nonetheless. Rest assured that Head Muscle does not take this endorsement lightly and has deliberated long and hard over it for several months…okay maybe we just decided to do it yesterday, but we are still firm in our conviction. When it came down to it, the decision was pretty straight forward.
Just look at the facts:
1. Our official unemployment rate is hovering at 9.1 percent, but in reality it is much higher. Some states and municipalities have unemployment numbers well above 10 percent. This does not even count the underemployed and those that have given up all together. Some have even speculated that we have lost an entire generation of workers due to the current shortage of jobs.
2. Business was already buckling under oppressive regulation and the current administration helped them out by passing Dodd-Frank. No wonder our businesses are headed overseas by the truckload…
3. Obama Care is looming on the horizon. It will cause businesses to dump their healthcare plans, force doctors to retire, close hospitals, and degrade healthcare services for over 80% of all Americans. It will also cripple Medicare and kill research. As Herman Cain pointed out, if he had been required to use Obama Care when he had cancer – he would be dead today. Actually, given what Obama has done to our nation over the past three years, I would say that “Obama Care” is clearly an oxymoron.
4. Obama has presided over a five-fold increase in government spending. Our national deficit is now running at about 1.4 trillion dollars and his answer is to give the crack head another dime bag….brilliant! We actually elected a man who thinks that the solution for too much government spending is to spend more money. Okay…we had a moment of collective stupidity in 2008; let’s not let it happen again.
5. Instead of harnessing the powerful free-market forces that made our nation great, Obama has decided to wage class warfare. Rather than lowering taxes (long term) and stepping out of the way to let business prosper, he is advocating about 1.5 trillion dollars in new permanent taxes! I cannot even believe that he truly thinks that this will help. Just two years ago Obama himself noted that raising taxes during a recession would be a bad idea. What gives? This is simply a move to expand his voter base by fiscally enslaving our nation’s producers to its zero-liability takers. The fact is, if he took every dollar from every wealthy person in the nation it would still not come close to covering the national deficit. Why does everyone understand this but our President?
6. Our GDP is flat-lining. So after the first stimulus and a promise of thousands of “shovel ready” jobs, why are we not growing? The reason is simple…government does not grow the economy….BUSINESS DOES! I would go into this in greater detail, but as my Harley buddies like to say, “if I have to explain it, you won’t get it.”
The bottom line here is that we need a leader. Someone who understands our free-market and can harness its awesome potential to pull our nation out of its fiscal tailspin. The reason that Head Muscle is supporting Herman Cain is that, out of all his opponents, he has stuck to his message, stayed out of petty politics, and shown us a better way. We are proud of our decision to endorse Herman Cain for President, and hope all 12 of our readers understand our decision.
If you are interested in learning more about this man and his vision, please visit Herman Cain online. Be sure to read about his 9-9-9 Vision for Economic Prosperity. It is pretty simple. First toss out the current tax code that enslaves half of the American population. Once that is done, institute a 9% flat income tax, a 9% flat corporate tax, and a 9% national sales tax. That is it! As Mr. Cain loves to say:
If 10 percent is good enough for God, 9 percent should be good enough for the government…
Stand by for more on Herman Cain in the coming months. Head Muscle will also be kicking of a unofficial Herman Cain blog alliance for all aspiring and active bloggers. If you are interested please comment to this post with your site URL, and we will be in touch.
WordPress.com PoliticalBlogger Alliance